Hope you doing Well !!!
Please review the requirement and if you are interested then reply back
with your updated resume and contact details ASAP to* neh...@nityo.com
*Role:** Lead Java Developer with Redhat Products*
*Location: **Irving, TX*
*Duration: 12+ month *
*Interview: Phone/ Skype *
*Years of Experience: 5+*
*Note: Visa Copy & ID Proof Mandatory..*
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
• At least 4 years of experience with SKILLSETS mentioned.
• At least 6 years of experience in Spring, Hibernate, and *JPA,
Redhat Products & Enterprise Design Patterns, Camel and Fuse.*
• Strong Java background and expertise in related technologies such
as Spring, Hibernate, and JPA is mandatory.
• Experience with Redhat Products & Enterprise Design Patterns,
Camel and Fuse.
• Experience with technical skills in SOA, web services, data
virtualization, implementation of RESTful web services
• Software development/programming experience in Java EE and Jboss
• Experience with build tools like ANT, MAVEN
• Strong expertise in Web Services design and development and
hands-on skills in REST API extension and development is mandatory.
• Exposure to Cloud integration with Readhat product suits
• Strong understanding of Web Technologies including HTML, CSS, JS,
Ajax, JSON, JSF, JQuery etc would be an advantage.
• Scripting skills in Python would be an added advantage
• Understanding of cloud computing domain would be an added
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
• *Experience to Telecom service provider domain *
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
*Thanks & Regards,*
Nityo InfoTech .
E Mail: neh...@nityo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.