I am looking for an angular UI engineer whose also doing 20-30% .NET

Location: *Chicago, IL*

Duration: *6+ months*

Interview process: *phone then maybe Skype or f2f*

Job Description:

Our client is a highly reputable global investment banking and asset
management firm .Actively engage in and contribute to development
activities on the front-end and backend layers
Participate in all development related meetings & activities
Required experience
Strong background in core JavaScript, AngularJS, web development
Expertise with core C#, .NET framework, Web API
Strong understanding of good OO design and design patterns
Experience working with REST-based services
Experience working with relationship databases, preferably SQL Server
Excellent communication & collaborative skills
Desired experience
Experience with Agile Scrum
Financial industry experience

*Regards,*

*Manju Shree*

*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035*
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *

*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>