*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Senior Agile Scrum Master*
*Location: Auburn Hills, MI*
*Type of hire: 8-10+ months Contract *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
· ScrumMaster is expected to provide leadership to enable the Scrum
team reach self-organization and maximum performance.
· Facilitation of Scrum ceremonies including Iteration Zero, Sprint
Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
· Shared responsibilities with embedded tester and product owner
include story authoring, product backlog maintenance, etc.
· Experience facilitating Story Mapping
· Deep understanding of Agile/SCRUM methodology should enable this
ScrumMaster to also act in a coaching role for the team and product owner.
· Experience with ALM tools such as Jira.
· Traditional project management responsibilities include:
o Stakeholder management
o Status reporting to EPMO
o Project budget and forecast maintenance
· PMI certification with practical experience, OR CURRENT
comparable knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and
· CURRENT Leadership of large technical projects ($1 million or
more in technical costs – hardware, software, labor, consulting) with
successful leadership of application software initiative where PM managed
integration of vended solutions (COTS) in a client-server based model
· Working knowledge of infrastructure
· CURRENT use of application development waterfall methodologies
· Strong, CURRENT experience in Microsoft Project, Word, and Excel
(2003 or higher)
· Maturity in successful Customer Relationship Management and
Stakeholder management with resources at senior management levels
· Maturity in successful Supplier Management to achieve expected
goals in cost containment and solution delivery
· Successful Client/Server Implementation experience
· Exceptional Communication and Organizational Skills, Executive
· Exceptional Decision Analysis Capabilities
· Exceptional Leadership Capabilities, including Managerial Courage
· Highly Self-Driven and Self-Motivated, including Persistence and
Drive for Results
· Background in leading application based technical projects at
financial institutions for Foreign Exchange
· Experience with Spectrum solution a plus
· Experience in project financial management – accurate tracking of
project expenses, cost forecasting, cost containment to achieve maximum
results within required costs
· Use of Changepoint for project time tracking, reporting, and
· Strong experience in use of Outlook
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.