Note: Need H1B Copy Mandatory, Locals Preferred, ready to go for Face to
Face Interview..

This is *Vijay *working with *Astir IT Solutions Inc,*

Please share the consultants profiles  to  *vij...@astirit.com*
<vij...@astirit.com>  or reach me on  *732-694-6000 X 784. *

*Title: Mobile Software Engineer*

*Location: Cary, NC *

*face to face interview *

 Required: HTML, Mobile, jQuery

Additional skills: cordova, phone gap are nice to haves.

*Responsibilities*

   - Our ideal candidate has a history of building amazing, cross-platform
   mobile applications and a passion for changing healthcare. We're looking
   for someone who has an opinion, an eye for detail and is willing to teach
   others. You'll be working with a great team who will be eager to assist you
   in making something really exceptional.

*Requirements*

   - Excited by the potential of great design, technology and user
   experience to transform the lives of patients and providers around the
   country
   - Excellent engineer who is comfortable building beautiful
   cross-platform mobile experiences
   - Experience with jQuery Mobile, Sencha or PhoneGap
   - Strong experience with HTML5, JS and CSS3
   - Have released apps on the App Store (iOS and/or Android)
   - An eye for design and strong attention to detail
   - Great communicator; Great Writer; Great Thinker; Great Coder
   - Experience with either Java or Objective-C

*Best Regards..*

*Vijay *|732 694 6000 X 784 | vij...@astirit.com <j...@conglomerateit.com> |

*| **Astir IT Solutions Inc. |*