Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!!

I have an urgent opening. Please let me know if you are interested for this
position so that I can showcase your candidature.

*Role:** .Net Developer with EPICOR/Aptos work experience *

*Location: **Richardson, TX*

*Work Location: 12+ month *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : Infosys*

*Mandatory Skills: Epicor/Aptos POS experience, Knowledge of POS, Gift
cards, payment functionality etc.*

Implement Design of integration solution for the following area of Point of
Sales System. Candidate having an EPICOR/Aptos work experience is a must.

1.      Gift card design for non-US geos. This will be on .NET landscape.

2.      Payment interface design between EPICOR POS and external payment
vendor.

3.      Employee feed interfaces between POS and client upstream (SAP)
system. This is will be worked along with SAP capability folks.

4.      E-receipts functionality design changes based on non-US Geos.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Sr. Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech .