Please start working on this ASAP. Top Priority. This will be on taleo soon.
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6 Months +*
*Description / Responsibilities:*
· Perform security reviews, assessments and analysis
· Liase with global business / technical teams to provide security
· Perform daily operations and maintenance of global security
infrastructure & tools
· Develop awareness of emerging threats
· Provide research for security related assignments
· Assist in account management oversight functions
*Technical Qualifications/Required Skills*
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Deep Understanding of Windows and Unix operating system fundamentals
· Solid understanding of networking systems and firewalls
· Knowledge of Active Directory
· Knowledge of CyberArk Software a plus
*Non-Technical Qualifications/Required Skills*
· Good organization and prioritization skills.
· Proven project management background.
· Excellent communications skills
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Self motivated and managed with minimal supervision
· Bachelor’s degree in information security, Information Technology,
or related discipline. Advanced degree a plus
· 3-5 years experience in Information Security/IT Audit
· Experience with programing languages a plus (Powershell, Python,
· Industry certifications (CISSP, CISA) a plus
· Working experience with CyberArk Software a plus
*Suman Bakshi- SAM | SourceChip, Inc *
*Email - s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> || Phone -732-917-4895 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.