Hello Folks,

Hope you're doing great there..! I am wondering if you have available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach to discuss.

*MUST HAVE 11 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE*

We need a SQL production DBA with experience with SSIS packages. This
starts as a one year contract in Sunny Miami, Fl and will likely renew.
Phone interview and Skype to hire.

Title: SQL production DBA
Location: Miami, FL
Duration: 1 year contract

Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
10+ Years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting SQL based
business applications.
Hands on experience in depth in troubleshooting and resolving database
issues in production on critical LOB systems
Close review of scripts and SSIS packages provided by Apps Dev and external
Vendors of COTS applications to ensure quality deployments to production.
Proven in depth experience in performance analysis and tuning of the SQL
platform.
Experience with extended events, SQL Management Data warehouse and
AppDynamics for SQL and Reporting Services.
Extensive experience in supporting web properties.
Extensive in depth scripting experience, database mirroring, always on
availability groups,
Replication.
Experience in Operational Support and DevOps operations and proactive
monitoring, SQL profiler, perfmon and Dynamic Management Views, maintenance
and backup strategies.
Experience in Application Development and SQL scripting and database
security best practices.
Ability to work extended hours, nights, and weekends when required during
critical outages or transitions.
Hands on experience in creating, evaluating, and updating documentation
Experience working with load balancing and clustering technologies.
A strong background in database deployment, debugging and troubleshooting.

Thanks,
Rahul Sundu
Technical Recruiter
IDC Technologies, Inc.