Hello Partners,
       This Is *Stella*  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement
For My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me
On stella.r...@itbtalent.com!

*JOB TITLE:Python DeveloperLOCATION:San Antonio ,TX*

Required Skills:
- Experience with Backend development with one or more of the following
languages: Python, Java, C++, and/or Ruby
- Experience developing RESTFul API
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience using GIT, CVS, SVN, Perforce, or Mercurial
- Additionally, if someone has all the other requirements but has never
worked with source control systems, that is acceptable.

Preferred skills:
- 2-3 years of recent Python experience.
- Knowledge/Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience building and debugging distributed systems
- Experience with MongoDB & ElasticSearch
- Experience with AMQP (Advance Message Queuing Protocol)

Other skills:
- Team player
- Excellent communication
Ruby Developer: Req ending 458: Rate 40/hr
Required Skills: 5-7yrs of Overall Development Exp.
•Recent 2-3 years of Ruby Experience
•Test experience (Unit, Functional)

Preferred Skills:
•Exp. Redis database
•Exp. with ElasticSearch
•Behavior Driven Design
•Exp. In Agile environment

Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No #412-238-8594|
 Email:  stella.r...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com