This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Description :*
*Role : **Build and Release Engineer / Release Manager*
*Location : **Exeter, NH*
*Duration : 6+ month *
*GC and Citizen*
- Install, configure, and extend a variety of software systems,
including software for version control, code peer review, compilation,
continuous integration, performance data collection and analysis, systems
monitoring, and more
- Execute and create functional test plans that verify quality,
correctness, and performance of software and hardware systems
- Develop tools and scripts to automate the testing of software and
- Work closely with other product and engineering teams to describe and
validate expected software behavior and performance
- Investigate and assist developers with build issues, including
maintaining Makefiles and cmake lists, resolving compilation errors, unit
test failures, and similar issues
- Automate the compilation, continuous integration, testing, packaging,
and distribution of multiple software components
- Engineer systems and tools to support the build, integration and
verification of complex software systems spanning multiple hardware
platforms, embedded devices, mobile platforms, and cloud-based services
- Encourage and enforce best practices to enable rapid new feature
development while maintaining multiple functioning software products
- Work closely with Build, Integration, Test and Software engineers to
develop tools for automation, and continuously improve the release process
and automation environment
- 6+ years of experience in build engineering and release automation
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing Jenkins and/or
TeamCity CI servers and slaves, plugins, and integrations
- Experience installing, configuring, and managing Crucible, gerrit, or
other code review tools
- Recent experience managing and building Android/AOSP projects
- Extremely comfortable with Linux, shell-scripting, git, github,
Jenkins, make, cmake
- Expertise with one or more programming languages, such as C, C++, C#,
- Familiar with performing and automating systems administration tasks
using tools such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric .
Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Jangid | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 984
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.