Greetings from Tentek !!!
Rails @ Culver City, CA*
*Ideal Start Date: 2-weeks*
*Duration of Assignment: 6-mo*
*Location: Culver City, CA - Need Local Candidates only *
*Interview Mode: Face to Face*
*Client: Sony Pictures Entertainment*
*Top 3 skills sets needed:*
· junior to mid-level developer position.
emphasis on test driven development.
· Professional experience preferred.
· Strong communication skills and collaborative personality a must.
· On-site work only (no telecommute!)
· *LOCAL preferred – in-person interview will be required*
· 6 month contract with possibility for extension.
*EXTERNAL JOB DESCRIPTION: *
Will be working a build out of a DAM system which utilizes AngularJS for
its front-end and is a single-page application communicating with a Ruby on
Rails API. These are also supported by multiple Ruby back-end services.
Data is being stored in a PostgreSQL database. The entire infrastructure
is hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) and is managed with Chef.
The team runs using agile methodologies. The team most closely adheres to
Extreme Programming, though it continues to evolve to adapt to the team.
Pair programming is encouraged and test-driven development is the default.
Pragmatism generally trumps dogmatism . Stories are reviewed and pointed
as a team. Continuous integration and deployment are entirely automated.
· Strong sense of aesthetics to work collaboratively with designers
· Experience developing single page applications
· Ruby on Rails experience
· Experience testing single page applications
· Karma/Jasmine/Capybara experience a plus
· Some server-side development experience in any major language
*Nice to Have Skills:*
· AngularJS experience a plus
· Experience with real-time push notifications in a web application
· Amazon Web Services SDK
· SQL / PostgreSQL
· Experience with service oriented architecture
· Involvement in the open source community
· Graphic Design (Photoshop/illustrator/etc.)
Thanks & Regards,
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.