Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Position: Oracle DBA*

*Location: **Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description*

• 24 * 7 Support

• Experience resolving Oracle Network I/O  such as SQL Net, ODBC,LDAP,JNDI
and MPL

• Strong knowledge in Oracle agent, GI ,Golden Gate Replication

• Strong knowledge in Exadata or Exadata knowledge is desired

• Closely work with Vendors, Stay Up-to date with Product Features

• Expertise in Application Partitioning, Information Remnance,Denial of
Service Protection and Boundary Protection mechanisms Administers and
ensure proper statistics all database objects

• Troubleshoot RMAN Performance, OS Huge Pages ,OS Kernel Settings,
Identify and  Resolve Disk I/O Hotspots and fragmentation

• Troubleshoots SQL Query Performance Issues, problem scenarios, on Oracle
Identity Manager, OID and Database Vault

• Perform Database Upgrade to new Oracle version, quarterly PSU upgrades.

• Effective interpersonal skills, enhancing Partners to use newer trends in
technology and SQL Best Practices.

• Knowledge of Logical and Physical Database Design, assisting Teams to
adhere Governance during Implementation.

• Strong skills in Oracle Database Performance using AWR,ADDM,ASH,SQLT,
Oracle Data UNLOADER

• Demonstrate excellent knowledge and practical skills  in Oracle 12c AWR
Warehouse and ASH Analytics

• Strong Understanding of Oracle Optimizer, optimizer parameters, parsing
mechanism and how optimizer influences in controlling, stabilizing
execution plans

• Accomplished in handling Performance Benchmarking and configuration, of
in-memory database tuning and other middleware.

• Strong Knowledge in Predictive Index Reorganization utilizing Index
Advisory and Reducing LIOs

• Thorough knowledge of Performance Reporting using OEM Grid 12c and BI
Publisher dashboards

• Thorough knowledge of Oracle Code Action and benchmarking in Massively
Parallel Systems

• Application Code Reviews in PL/SQL, Performance Testing using Oracle
Database Replay and using SQL Performance Analyzer

• Ability to detect and resolve system waits involving cache buffer chains,
detecting benefits from super-sizing of PGA

• Thorough knowledge of Dimensional Data Modeling and traditional ER
modeling and leveraging Performance Impacts on DWH systems

• Strong Performance Tuning Skills in Distributed Global Data warehouse
Architecture, Data Marts and Operational Data Stores

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar

408-868-2905

ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com