Peopelsoft FSCM Developer
It is a minimum 7 month contract. Onsite work
It's for Peoplesoft development.
Phone and Skype
The IT Resources will be responsible for providing services that will
support the go-live of an upgraded/enhanced PeopleSoft FSCM Application
targeted for August 2016.
*(2) Senior level PeopleSoft Developers *
*Responsibilities* of the IT Resources shall include but are not limited
to the following:
· Develop modifications and customizations to the PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2
Application which includes configuration, object and process changes;
· Work closely with the functional and technical analysts on the
· Develop customized/modified code in accordance to Company
guidelines and standards;
· Develop customized/modified code that has been successfully unit
· Configuration changes to support code changes;
· Develop technical specifications, following a Company format, to
support Company code changes.
*Required Skillsets and Qualifications* of a successful candidate must
· Senior level is preferred, but Intermediate level will be
*· Very good written and oral communication skills;*
· PeopleSoft Developer skills including SQR;
· PeopleSoft application development using PeopleTools;
· Familiarity with PeopleTools objects including but not limited to:
PeopleCode, Application Packages, Application Engines, Unix scripting, AWE
(Approval Framework), CIS (Component Interfaces);
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.