Hope you are doing well.
This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.
*Position: DB2 Admin*
*Location: Dearborn, MI*
*Duration: Long Term*
Mainframe DB2 Database Administrator to support new and existing DB2
applications currently using IMS DC and stored procedures. 7x24 oncall
support is required on a rotating basis.
· Minimum of 4 years working in IT with
· 3+ years with DB2
· 2+ years performing DB2 DBA application functions
· 2+ years working with DB2 utilities (reorg, image copy, etc)
· 1+ years working with version 8-11 of mainframe DB2 software
· 1+ years database design experience
· 2+ years working on mainframe
· Use of Omegamon for DB2
· 1+ years of tuning SQL
· 1+ Years IMS DC.
· Mainframe DB2 experience
· Working in a Distributed environment MQ.Series IMS DB Native SQL
Stored procedures PureQuery Websphere DB2 Connect IBM utilities (IEBGENER,
IEBCOPY, etc) CLIST, Dialog Manager, and REXX * JCL Mobius EJES parallel
sysplex and data sharing * Unicode
· B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work
experience in the requested field
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.