Hi,

*Please reply to prady...@sysmind.com <prady...@sysmind.com>*

Please go through the below job description and let me know –

*Role:* Pega LSA

*Location*: Charlotte, NC

*Job Description*:

*Leas System Arch Job Description*

   - Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation methodologies, and
   PRPC architecture and advanced topics
   - Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification documents
   - Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based
   application and architecture.
   - To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical solutions
   to Pega team on client sites
   - Expertise in the development, testing and implementation of
   broad-level design dealing in Pega, smart BPM , Pega guardrails, Oracle and
   mentoring other team member.
   - Experience to conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform unit
   integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom
   development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project
   engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code
   written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards
   - Should have hand on experience in almost all components development in
   PRPC BPM tool

 Excellent Communication skills

Thanks and Regards
*Pradyut Bhattacharya*

*prady...@sysmind.com* <prady...@sysmind.com>

Phone:609-897-9670 Extn 2175

Gtalk: praddy.staff...@gmail.com

SYSMIND
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]

NOTE: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the contact
information for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list please reply with 'remove' in the subject heading and your
email address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases
to be removed. If you still get these emails, please call us at the number
in the signature.