Hi, Have a job role for you let me know your interest… DevOps Consultant
8 Months Contract
Minimum of 8 years of active DevOps experience that includes Build,
Release, Configuration and Deployment Management / Automation.
Hands on experience:
· On implementing DevOps concepts across multiple products with
quantitative improvements in engineering processes and delivery
· Expertise on TFS 2010/2013/2015
· Automation of Build script using TFS Build workflow
· Experience on Power shell, and its interface with TFS
· Extensive experience on TFS CI Tools
· TFS Release Management and Configuration management
· Content management using Site Core exposure and its configuration
· Streamline DevOps Process like Release cycle, TFS Security etc.
· TFS share point management
· On Operation automation through scripts such as Shell/Perl/Python
· Understanding of Application Server Deployment and Administration
· Good understanding of dot net code and its trouble shooting based
on technologies like NService Bus, WCF, Web API
· Implementation of TFS Code Quality, Code Coverage, UTC tools
· On System Configuration Management tools such as Git / TFS
· Basic knowledge of DB activity like DB purging, Monitoring , SQL
· Experience on APM Tools like New Relic, IBM Tealeaf etc
· Knowledge of development cycle and coding practices
· Knowledge of Infrastructure server management tools like
· Knowledge of Agile processes
· Knowledge of Technologies .NET, Site core, NService Bus, Web
API, WCF, web services, Sabre GDS system, Farelogix
· Knowledge on Visual studio 2013 Online.
· Knowledge on Infrastructure automation.
· Good to have exposure on Java Script framework Angular JS
Thanks & Regards
*Phone*: 908-988-0329 *Ext*: 229
*YM*: dsingh1324 | *Gtalk*: dsingh1.tekshap...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.