Hi Partners,

Greetings!!

This is* Mukesh* from *ASKIT Consulting* currently I am looking for* OBIEE
Architect. *Please go through requirements and send me profile ASAP with
below mention details:  **

* *

*Full Name: *

*Skills: *

*Home Ph#:*

*Cell Ph#:*

*Email ID: *  **

*Total/ USA Exp: * Yrs

*Rate:* $ (all inclusive)

*Visa (USC/GC/ H1B): ***

*Current Location: ***

*Relocation: *

*Availability: *

* *

*Position: Sr. OBIEE Architect*

*Location:  Greater Atlanta, GA *

*Duration: 6+ months*

This resource would be looked upon as a Technical Lead within the OBIEE
development team.

*Need ARCHITECTURE experiences**!!!!!*

*Responsibilities:*

- Will be responsible for conducting code reviews and designing projects in
OBIEE around metadata architecture, reports and dashboard creation.

- Resource would be an extension of the senior solutions architects on our
team.

- Resource needs to be highly skilled in using advance techniques in OBIEE
and be able to communicate design and remediation items to the project
teams.

In addition to above, the right candidate will demonstrate the following
characteristics:

- Ability to *understand Business/User Requirements focused around OBIEE
Reporting & Analytics.*

- Translate business requirements into a business dimensional model (*OBIEE
metadata*), key Subject Areas, Dimensions, Hierarchies, Attributes and
Measures

- Be able to define high-level report/analysis and overall intelligence
dashboard functionality and user experience.

- *Lead OBIEE/reporting related application analysis, design, build and
implementation activities,* and ensure that the proposed solution fulfills
the requirements.

- Work with other project leads to resolve issues and raise risks.

- Provide technical leadership and coaching to OBIEE project team.

Will be doing code migration and Code review - will be overseeing other
vendors work as well.

Must have administration experience as well.

Regards,

*Mukesh Sharma*
Technical Recruiter
*Ask IT Consulting
*You Ask We Deliver!
Phone: 1-516-717-2086, Fax: 631-803-4488
Email: msha...@askitc.com