Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!!

I have an urgent opening. Please let me know if you are interested for this
position so that I can showcase your candidature.

*Role:** PEGA LSA*

*Location: **Charlotte, NC*

*Work Location: 12+ month *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : Infosys*

*Leas System Arch Job Description*

•          Expertise in PRPC concepts, various implementation
methodologies, and PRPC architecture and advanced topics

•          Expertise in Application Profile, and creating specification
documents

•          Responsible for design, integration and development PRPC based
application and architecture.

•          To provide technical expertise and ownership of technical
solutions to Pega team on client sites

•          Expertise in the development, testing and implementation of
broad-level design dealing in Pega, smart BPM , Pega guardrails, Oracle and
mentoring other team member.

•          Experience to conduct quality reviews and walk-throughs, perform
unit integration and system testing and otherwise contribute to the custom
development of key modules and will assist in coordinating with project
engineers and management to ensure delivery of the on-time unit tested code
written in accordance with the specified design and coding standards

•          Should have hand on experience in almost all components
development in PRPC BPM tool

•          Excellent Communication skills

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*

Sr. Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech .