This is Saurabh Jangid from Technology Resource Group Inc.
You can reach me at 408-709-1760 ext 984.
kindly share your Updated Resume At sjan...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Description :*
*Role : **Application Developer*
*Location : **Columbus, OH or Newark, DE*
*Duration : 12+ month *
*GC and Citizen*
· 5+ years experience with full development lifecycle from concept
· 5+ years experience with JAVA / C / C++ based application design
· 5+ years experience with J2EE Application Server (preferably
· 5+ years experience with card processing / authorizations
· 5+ years experience developing with relational DBs (SQL/MX, DB2,
Oracle, SQL Server)
· Experience developing applications which leverage frameworks –
those that support switching, transaction control, interfaces / web
services, etc. (Spring, AXIS, Open vSwitch, jPOS)
· Experience designing and implementing large-scale online
transaction processing (OLTP) applications
· Experience with payment interfaces (ISO 8583, SMS, Dual-Message,
· Experience / expertise with security and controls (standards,
tools, and processes)
· Excellent analytical, communication, organizational and
· Experience with development, deployment, and support of
large-scale applications in a mission-critical production environment
· Experience in Agile development lifecycle methodology
· Experience with payment networks, authorizations, credit /
debit a plus
· Experience with JMS and Messaging Products (ESB knowledge
· Experience working with Web Services (preferably using cxf
or spring webservices, JSON)
· Exposure to Open Source technologies (Spring, spring
webflow, maven, junit, IBatis/hibernate, Jenkins CI)
· Experience with Enterprise Integration Patterns (like spring
integration, Camel, Mule)
· Experience with various software development methodologies
in a large scale organization.
· Exceptional written and verbal skills
· Experience designing and deploying large, robust,
operationally sound production systems
· Experience with evolving payment ecosystems
· Preferred prior experience with tokenization, digital
wallet, and EMV standards
· Experience with database replication tools (like Golden Gate)
· Experience with batch scheduling tools (like Control-M)
· Experience with various source control tools (SVN, RMS)
Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh Jangid | Technical Recruiter
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office:408-709-1760 Ext : 984
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> trg.saurabh | YIM : saurabh4jangid |
sjan...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.