Hello Partners,
       This Is *Stella*  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement
For My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me
On stella.r...@itbtalent.com!

*JOB TITLE:Full Stack Developer*

*Location: San Francisco, CADuration: 12 month contractOur client is
looking for a Full stack Developer with experience in Node js and Angular
js*

Responsibilities:
Research, design and develop highly scalable web applications and web
services using technology stacks that include Java, JavaScript, CSS3, and
HTML5.
Work closely with product owners, designers, developers, architects, and
quality engineers to develop innovative solutions that solve business
problems.
Resolve complex technical issues and drive innovation that improves user
engagement, system availability, resiliency, and performance.
Required Skills/Experience:

Full stack experience with deep JavaScript/HTML5/CSS
Proven record of delivering high quality code on time
Solid OOP fundamentals
Experience with Node js and Angular js

Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No #412-238-8594|
 Email:  stella.r...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com