Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Skills:  **IBM Datapower Consultant*

*Location : **Auburn Hills, MI*

*Duration : Long Term Contract*

*Job Description*

WebShpere and Data Power - Must have skills Data Power and Core
JavaWebSphere MQWebSphere Message BrokerWebSphere Transformation Extender
OptionalJob Roles Responsibilities Create mapping documents hands on
implementation in Java WebSphere Message Broker WebSphere Transformation
Extender support configuration of environmentsdatabase review code and
resolve code review comments create build requests resolve performance
issues resolve QA issues supporting code loads to preprod and prod

Thanks,

Ranjith Kumar

408-868-2905

ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com