Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Oracle BRM
Location: San Antonio TX
Duration: 6+ Months

Required Skills:
.Experience on Oracle BRM 7.4 and/or 7.5
.Experience in developing Policy Opcodes and MTA applications
.Experience in developing custom Data Manager
.Experience on product configuration, real time Rating, Customer
registration, Billing, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Payment, General
Ledger and Collection
.Experience on Pipeline Batch Rating, Discounting, iscripts, REL(rated
event loader)

Preferred Skills:
.Exposure of BRM implementations at customer site
.Experience on Performance tuning of BRM applications
.Experience on Pricing Center, Customer Center, Developer Center, Payment
Center GUI
.Experience of writing PL SQL and Stored Procedure
.Experience working within an agile environment

Other Skills:
.Team player
.Excellent communication

Regards