Hello Partners,
       This Is *Stella*  From ITBrainiac Inc .I Have Urgent  Requirement
For My Client If You Have Any Suitable Matching  Profiles You Can  Mail Me
On stella.r...@itbtalent.com!

*TITLE: Java Developer *

*Location: Austin, TXDURATION:1 yearWill hire from Phone/Skype Interview*

*When responding, please provide the following details:*
Years of Experience
Webstack development-
Tomcat-
JBoss-
Restful APIs-
Databases-   SQL?    Oracle?
SEND SKYPE ID
*Java Developers (UI, High Level Applications, Storage, Network)
*Must have senior Java programming experience with strong background in
Webstack development, solid framework experience using Application Servers
- Tomcat, JBoss, and strong background in Databases.
*Domain experience-understanding of hardware (Controllers, Servers,
Storage, Devices, VMware, networking)
*Must have strong experience with Restful APIs.
*Open Source Orchestration*

*Software DevelopmentKnowledge of VCenter and VM WareRedhat and Linux
experienceAuthenticationDevice and Service Monitoring*

Stella Ross- Technical IT Recruiter
Desk No #412-238-8594|
Email:  stellar...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk: stellaross...@gmail.com
Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrisha-peter-106213110
website: www.itbrainiac.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc. ,
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540