*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: DevOps Engineer*
*Location: Hightstown, NJ(Locals only)*
*Duration: 6 months*
Needs to be local for f2f interview. need people ASAP
Focus on DevOps with puppet. Hightstown, NJ or Columbus, OH
· Very strong knowledge of systems management tools (Chef, Puppet –
is preferred, etc.).
· Very strong scripting and automation skills including languages
such as Python, PERL, PowerShell, etc.
· Practical experience with Amazon Web Services (or other public
cloud provider) for production operations.
· Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMWare,
Hyper-V, OpenStack, etc.
· Experience with monitoring/reporting technologies (e.g. Zabbix,
Nagios, Graphite, Cacti).
· Capable of quickly analyzing complex problems, understanding
dependencies and deducing the root issue.
· Ability to effectively interface and communicate with engineering
teams and stakeholders.
· A solid Ops foundation - you’re always thinking “What happens if
this fails?” when you build things.
· Proficient in using command line tools to quickly triage and fix
production issues then conduct root cause analysis.
· Ability to plan and execute necessary maintenance procedures and
implementations with little or no supervision.
· Familiarity with Oracle DB, MySQL and MSSQL databases. Ability to
‘pick the right tool for the job’, understanding that less is more.·
· Familiarity with development languages (such as Ruby, C#, Java)
is a plus.
· Support cloud computing strategy and roadmap development from a
technical perspective including- identification of potential-obstacles and
solutions regarding the use of-cloud-computing in a client environment.
· Define and lead technical proof-of-concepts and pilots to support
the use of cloud computing.
· Lead detailed analysis and planning of existing workloads to
identify and prioritize cloud candidates.
· Establish technical architecture for client’s cloud environment
that addresses security, reliability, availability, capacity, latency, and
other non-functional concerns.
· Familiarity with IaaS solutions like OpenStack and vCloud
Director is a plus.
· Experience with system administration of Windows and/or Linux
servers including shell scripting. Familiarity with Chef and Puppet is a
· Create custom automation tools and services for creating,
provisioning, and deploying to servers.
· Deep experience with the Unix command line, shell scripting,
automation of common tasks, and configuration of systems monitoring
tools Strong understanding of networking fundamentals like TCP, VLANs,
HTTP, and TLS.
· Experience with firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load
balancers, monitoring, security and DNS.
· Experience with Software Configuration Management (SCM) tools
(Git -· is a plus, ClearCase, SVN, CVS, Mercurial, Team Foundation Server,
Visual Source Safe, etc.)
· Experience developing SCM processes, build and deployment
automation, and developing release migration plans
· Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) tools (Jenkins -
preferred, Hudson, Continuum, TeamCity, Bamboo)
· Possesses working knowledge of Java/J2EE technology Working
knowledge of Solaris, Linux and Windows operating systems Familiar with
Agile Software Development practices
· Must possess strong management, analysis, and organizational,
oral and written communication skills.
· Working with Configuration Management System (CMS) tools using
Puppet, Chef, or Salt and system orchestration tools.
· Providing infrastructure that is reliable, highly available,
affordable and scalable to support the development, testing, maintenance
and release of software applications.
· Working with logging tools (Splunk, Log Stash, etc). Maintain and
improve our Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
infrastructure and pipeline to quickly and accurately deliver software
· Write installation scripts or programs to promote software from
development environments through test environments and into production
environments, ensuring that each environment is correct and consistent.
· Providing application operational support from inception to
· Provide system support for multiple development teams and system
· Working with WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat Application servers.IIS and
Apache Web Servers.
· Working with Java Virtual Machines (JVM), Java Garbage Collector
(GC), and analyzing heap and thread dumps.
· Ability to diagnose and fix build, deployment and infrastructure
· Scripting and automating day-to-day operational tasks.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.