*We have Urgent Opening for Informatica Developer **at* *Glendale, CO*
*Please send me your updated resume to su...@veritis.com
<su...@veritis.com> or you can reach me at 214-257-8266.*
*Title: Informatica Developer*
*Location: Glendale, CO*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Rate: $55/hr on C2C*
Client is looking for a resource to work on a 3 – 6 month contract to
assist with multiple ongoing projects.
- 3 -5 years of solid Informatica PowerCenter, Autosys, Oracle Unix
- Excellent communication skills – need to be able to interface with
business as well as technical leaders.
- Experience working in an agile or continuous improvement environment.
- Strong SQL skills including query optimization and other advanced SQL
- Experience working with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server
- Ability to break assignments into smaller tasks and delegate work
- Eagerness to learn new tools and technologies.
- Ability to work independently once guidance and goals are provided
- Ability to work well as a team.
- Familiarity with .NET helpful but not required
- Familiarity with Cognos helpful but not required
Our current technology uses proprietary transform and data load processes.
Janus uses Informatica broadly across the rest of the organization. Our
goal is to transition our processes to a more supportable and standard
In addition we would like to include data validation and variance alerts as
part of the new process.
*Thanks & Regards, *
*Sunil | Sr. Recruiter | Veritis Group, Inc. *
1231 Greenway Drive, Suite 1040, Irving, TX 75038
Office:214-257-8266 | Fax: 972-753-0033
su...@veritis.com | http://www.veritis.com | A Certified MBE
VMware Professional Partner | Oracle Gold Partner
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.