Hope you are doing great! Please find the requirement below , If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your
updated resume and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if
you can give me a call back at my contact number
*QA Lead Location: San Francisco, CA Duration: 12+ Months*
*TDD, Web application/ Mobile application Testing, Agile*
* Familarity with test-driven development in agile environments
* Hands-on experience in testing of software-intensive systems (System
test, integration test, unit test)
* Hands on experience in web application testing, mobile application testing
* strong problem solving, consulting and team building skills
* Review test processes and test strategies, identify weaknessess in test
procedures and work with business units to improve these procedures
* Design test specifications based on the analysis of the test basis (e.g.,
requirements, architecture and design specifications
* Identify areas of test automation and develop concepts and plans for the
improvement of test automation
*Evaluate and improve test automation technologies (by using prototype or
* Develop maintainable test architectures
* Define, articulate and apply standard and advanced test concepts
* Act as team's subject matter expert regarding state-of-the-art software
testing methods, tools and trends and communicate technical expertise to
collaborators and customers
Thanks & Regards
(Sr. Technical Recruiter)
Phone : 609-353-5281
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.