Hope you are doing great...!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any good
profile for this position.
*Technical Business Analyst.*
*San Jose, CA.*
· Previous experience in a *Data warehouse environment*
· Knowledge of *data modeling, ETL processes, star schemas*
· Experience interfacing with cross functional teams
· Experience interfacing with executives and presenting work
*Skills and Experience:*
- At least *6+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst (BSA*), in
a *Data Warehousing realm with strong Planning/Analytical Skills*
- Understanding *of Snowflake or Star Schema data warehouse concepts*
- Technical experience with *ETL, databases, data marts, data warehousing
and reporting tools (Microstrategy and Business Objects).*
- At least 1 year of experience with Siebel and/or Siebel Analytics is
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
presenting to various business unit contacts at all levels of the company.
- Ability to communicate fluently with business users, technical people
and management across the organization.
- Solid project management experience, especially coordinating/managing a
large number of projects at the same time, with experience with full
development lifecycle from planning, analysis, development, QA, UAT,
- Strong with Excel and PowerPoint - ability to communicate data analysis
results using pivot tables, charts, and graphs and give clear presentations
- Customer Service Domain experience (data analysis will be for customer
service related data) is a plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538*
*Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|*
*Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com* *Gtalk ID: * *
*We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)". *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at