Hi ,

Hope you are doing great,

Below you will find the job description for the position discussed.  As I
mentioned previously, we are only able to look at local candidates because
there will be a required face-to-face interview.

*System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) AdministratorLocation:
Westchester County, NY - Inperson Interview is Required after the Phone
Screen*
*Duration: 6+Months Contract*

We are seeking an experienced *System Center Configuration Manager
(SCCM) *Consultant
for our Westchester, NY office. The candidate will be responsible for the
support of our End User Computing environment. This position will act as an
escalation point for the Infrastructure team and anything related to End
User Computing. The candidate will help develop automated solutions for
deploying software packages, application patches and workstation images.
*Additionally, the engineer will provide support for desktop and server
engineering projects as well as the following: *
*• Maintain the health of the SCCM environment including clients, servers
and distribution points.*
*• Provide technical guidance to SCCM team and customer*
*• Assist in the creation\updating of SCCM documentation*
*• Operating System (OSD) and Software patch deployment Build, test, deploy
desktop and laptop images following all EOIR processes and procedures*
*• Provide reports to management on the status of the enterprise*
*• Experience creating customized Ad-hoc reports*
*• Recommend innovative solutions utilizing SCCM technology*

*Responsibilities:*

   - Maintain desktop images and modify SCCM task sequences as needed.
   - Engineer and support multiple Windows desktop images.
   - Maintain desktop images and modify SCCM task sequences as needed.
   - Maintain our virtual machines using vSphere.
   - Monitor and maintain the health of our Citrix Xenapp 6.5 environment. *(
   Nice to have)*
   - Monitor and resolve to Virus/Malware alerts
   - Monitor and address alerts from desktops using ViewFinity.
   - Provide 3rd level support to escalated Infrastructure issues.
   - Manage Microsoft and 3rd party patch deployments.
   - Manage the entire lifecycle of our global standard desktop and laptop
   models.
   - Package, test and deploy new applications as needed.
   - Provide technical assistance on projects that impact the End User
   Computing environment.
   - Maintain our existing Knowledge Base and sharing new items with other
   team members.
   - Create new support documents as well as maintain our existing support
   documentation.
   - Maintain high standards in quality in the delivery of End User
   Computing services.
   - Must be able to work independently on assignments while maintaining
   monthly progress reports.

 *Qualifications:*

   - *Must have* Experience with administering and deploying software using
   SCCM 2012 in a global environment.
   - Experience with developing and maintaining workstation images using
   SCCM 2012.
   - *Must have 5+ years of desktop support experience in an enterprise
   environment.*
   - Experience with Windows 7, Active Directory Structure and familiar
   with basic server operations.
   - Requires experience developing and testing software packages using
   Install shield or equivalent.
   - Experience with Basic Citrix Xenapp 6.5 Administration. *( Nice to
   have)*
   - Experience with End Point Protection applications.
   - Experience with full disk encryption software.
   - *Must have* Experience in automation and scripting: PowerShell,
   VBScript, batch, etc.
   - Experience in patch management including bios and firmware updates,
   service pack upgrades, and application based updates.
   - Experience with Basic Database Administration, particularly in SQL
   Server.
   - Familiar with Virtual Desktop Infrastructures like XenDesktop or
   Hyper-V. (Nice to have)
   - Ability to work under pressure with a willingness to learn.
   - Strong customer service focus, highly organized, responsible, and team
   orientated with good interpersonal and communication skills.
   - Excellent technologist with broad understanding of the Desktop
   environment

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
www.itbrainiac.com