Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT:dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

Title: Big Data Clouid Analytics Developer
Location: St.Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months

NOTE: !! MUST HAVE STRONG AWS EXPERIENCE !!

What you will do:
•Partner with other engineering teams to help architect and build the data
pipeline that ingest hundreds of billions of data points for our Field
Analytics Platform utilizing AWS.
•Expand capability using various open source data processing technologies
like Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Cassandra and Neo4J into our infrastructure.
•Become an expert of AWS services that we leverage. Help to efficiently
integrate our big data infrastructure in the AWS cloud.
•Build services, deploy models, algorithms, perform model training and
provide tools to make our infrastructure more accessible to all our data
scientists.
•Enable specific initiatives to build our capabilities – from environmental
classification to In-Season Field Analytics and more.

Experience and what you should be awesome at:
•5 years of experience in Analytics Development; MS Degree preferred
•5+ years of software development experience in distributed systems
•Expert in building large-scale applications using Java and similar
languages
•Experience with AWS, Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra or other similar Big Data
technologies
•Strong communication, collaboration and mentoring skills
•Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in
an innovative and fast-paced environment.
•Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.

Bonus points for:
•Agriculture, genetics, bioinformatics domain knowledge
•Operations Research modeling platforms such as ODME
•Experience with more NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
•Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
•Experience working with large data sets

Why you should join us!
•Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual
environment
•Innovation days, hack-a-thons
•Networking events and volunteer opportunities
•Ongoing focus on training (domain and technical) and knowledge sharing
through communities of agile teams
•Cloud First: Automated deployments to multiple environments
•Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, OSS-centric environment
•An environment that values your talent over a role or title

Regards
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 201-448-4949