Hope you are doing well.
This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.
*Position: Splunk Admin*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
To be considered for this role you should have 5+ years of multiple
security platform administration or engineering within large-scale or
global enterprises combined with at least 3 years of experience within an
engineering role designing or implementing complex BIG Data / hadoop and
large data management solutions.
Minimum 7 years in security logging and monitoring engineering.
· Minimum 5 years hands on experience in engineering and
supporting large scale Splunk or similar event logging solutions for large
corporations is preferred.
· At least 1 year experience in Hadoop/BigData technology
configuration and management is preferred..
· Understanding of Network Firewalls, Load-balancers, and complex
· Good understanding of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
· Hands on experience with database engineering and support.
· Good command on Python, Perl, SQL, Regex and Shell scripting is
· Experience installing and maintaining Syslog-NG, windows Snare
and MSCOM is preferred.
*Specific responsibilities will include:*
· Performs all administration, management, configuration,
testing, and integration tasks related to the Splunk, BigData/Hadoop,
ArcSight ESM and associated platforms to include content creation,
maintenance, and administration tasks.
· Research, analyze and understand log sources utilized for the
purpose of security monitoring, particularly security and networking
devices (such as firewalls, routers, anti-virus products, proxies, and
· Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the
administration, content management, change management, version/patch
management, and lifecycle management of the SIEM/Log Management platforms.
· Provide technical inputs to management during proof-of-concept
reviews for new security products.
· Provide technical guidance to the Security Operations Center
and/or the lines of businesses during investigations or incident response.
Ph: 408-868-2905 | Email: ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
THEMESOFT, INC*. | **www.themesoft.com* <http://www.themesoft.com/>
MBE &WBENC Certified Minority-Woman Owned Business
Celebrating a Decade of Providing Innovative Staffing Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.