Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Position : Senior Java Developer*
*Location: Bay Area, CA*
*Duration: 1+ Years*
*Need 9+ Years of experience*
*Request Summary: *
Client looking for highly skilled Java backend engineers working on spring
based restful services. The person should be hands-on developer with very
good fundamentals in Java and computer science, meeting the below
*Strong Core Java and Fundamentals*
• Complete understanding of *Java collections framework* including
their performance implications of various *data structures* and *algorithms*
• Through understanding of *Java threading/concurrency* this not
only includes synchronized blocks, wait notify, but also *executors,
ThreadPools, Fork/Join, blocking queues, semaphores, countdown latch *etc..
• *Java exception hierarchies* and when to use what
• Knowledge of *Unit Testing* (JUnit or TestNG) and mocking
framework like bmoc or easy mock
• Thorough understanding of *JDBC and SQL*
• *JAX-RS REST* service creation and consuming traditional *web
• *Spring core*
• *XML and JSON* parsing technologies and their pro’s and con’s
• myBatis is a Plus
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.