Hi,

Performance Tester

The following requisition has been assigned:

Contract

 TITLE:          Performance Tester

 STATUS:       Open

 LOCATION:   Cleveland, OH, United States

 # of Openings:        1

Requisition Details:

Job Responsibilities:

•        Should have 6+ Years of experience in performance testing &
performance engineering.

•        Strong hands on Load Runner Oracle NCA protocol with exposure to
other protocols (Ajax Truclient, web http/html protocols)

•        Efficient in requirement gathering

•        Very good in team coordination

•        Good in written and verbal communication

                 Personal Attributes

•        Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative
within a challenging work environment

•        Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership
skills

•        Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written
communication & influencing skills

•        Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional
standards

•        Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.

If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume along with all necessary details requested
for submission to end client (preferably in Word format) .

Name as per SSN:

Contact no(Prefer):

Email:

Present Location:

Visa Status & Expiry date

Hourly Rate:

Relocation-

Availability-

Last four Digit of SSN:-

Highest education & Year of completion:-

Original Visa Copy or Pass copy (work authorization) MUST for all H1B,EAD
consultants:

Note: Please send me all above details for client submissions.

It has been a pleasure writing to you. I am looking forward to work with
you as you grow in your career.

*Regards,*

*Suman Bakshi- SAM | SourceChip, Inc *

*Email - s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net>  ||  Phone -732-917-4895 *