Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Evanston IL*
*Responsibilities will include:*
- Experience and ability to design and execute effective functional
- Strong knowledge in QA, including; generation of test cases and test
plans, QA planning, execution, defect reporting, tracking. Analyzing stack
traces, code, log-files and other artifacts
- Experience in software testing, including experience in the
Agile/Scrum development lifecycle
- Experience writing good quality object-oriented code for testing
purposes using Java
- Understanding of databases and services including the ability to
programmatically interact with data formats that may include XML and JSON
- Significant experience working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary
teams to deliver software development projects. Broad understanding of
agile development practices.
- Working knowledge of version control systems to ensure version control
of test/development artifacts.
- Solid experience with scripting languages.
- Must be thoroughly familiar with SQL Databases, SQL structures and
writing complex queries
- Have excellent knowledge about Performance and Load testing methods
- Create and promote the use of behavior/test-driven development at
multiple levels within the software by pairing with code developers and
- Write and implement acceptance criteria. Write automation test cases
that verify functional and non-functional requirements of a feature.
- Design / lead the definition and execution of the test approach for a
project or projects.
- Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the
development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to the
- Work closely with QA Leads to design, implement, and execute automated
tests that support the software development life cycle for new features,
regression, and post Deployment.
*What are we looking for?*
- Strong knowledge of testing frameworks like Selenium, TestNG and BDD.
- Deep knowledge of internet technologies.
- Extensive experience in White Box Testing ,Core Java and XML
- Experience with build tools like Maven, Git and Jenkins.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience on multi-threaded enterprise class Java/J2EE application,
Code Driven Test Automation Framework
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent experience in SQL or Xquery
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.