Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today!!!!

I have an urgent opening. Please let me know if you are interested for this
position so that I can showcase your candidature.

*Role: Java IBM BPM Developer *

*Location: **Tampa, FL*

*Work Location: 12+ month *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Client : Infosys*

*Years of Experience: 8+*

*Role Description*

The Java BPM Developer will install, upgrade, patch, and administer IBM BPM
development servers (S)he will conduct playback sessions with stakeholders
and will translate process flow diagrams into deployed BPM workflows. The
Developer will design and develop process workflows and supporting services
within the BPM framework. (S)he will also provide best practices expertise
on BPM workflow, coach, and service development and provide best practices
expertise on BPM administration. (S)he will have extensive Interaction with
architects, analysts, development teams, project managers, internal and
external customers, senior management, and external vendors

*Required Skills*

•             Strong experience in IBM BPM with Java, J2ee, spring,
hibernate.

•             Candidates should have done complex IBM BPM projects

•             Knowledge of industry best practices for IBM BPM 8.0x/8.5.x

•             Knowledge of BPM Architecture, Database (DB2 preferable)

•             Should be good at using BPM Components like Process Portal,
Process Admin Console etc.

•             Experience in using BPM controls, new coaches and out of box
validations

•             Experience in developing different services like integration,
general system services, etc.

•             Basic knowledge of IBM BPM Installation, Configuration,
Support and Troubleshooting including Process Center, Process Server

•             Knowledge on troubleshooting of process execution failure

•             Minimum work experience

•             5 - 8 Years

*Desired Skills:*

•             Webservices,

•             Websphere Process Server,

•             SOAP

•             UI

•             Java scripting and client side validations

•             Angular,

•             Ajax,

•             SOA

•             BPM Rest API