We are looking for suitable candidates for the below position and if
interested do contact to the details given below.
*Job Title: **MySQL DBA*
*Job type: 6+ month *
*Location: West Chester, PA*
The candidate shall have advanced knowledge and experience with
architecting, designing, testing, implementing and supporting MySQL and
MariaDB as a Database Administrator (DBA). Knowledge sharing and mentoring
of staff members in a collaborative environment is required. Sharing of
best practices for an enterprise environment is required. The candidate
must have the following MySQL and MariaDB knowledge:
• Automation of Installation Process
• Capacity Planning (storage, memory and CPU)
• Architecture and Design
• High Availability configurations
• Replication configurations
• Backup and Restore tools and methods
• Monitoring tools and configurations
• User Administration
• Database performance tuning
• SQL performance tuning
• RedHat Linux Administration and Commands
The candidate must have the following MySQL and MariaDB experience:
• Design of a green field environment leveraging best practices
• Support of Development, QA and Production environments
• Implementation and testing of highly available
• Implementation of secure databases with audit requirements
• Interaction with software support vendors on severity level 1
Thanks & Regards
3736 Hills-Dale Court,
Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 x 9853
Email ID: bip...@tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.