Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Themesoft, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *408-868-2905.*You can also reach me Via Email at
*ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com>*, if you are interested Please reply back to
my email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Title:** JBOSS Admin*

*Location:** Mt. Laurel, NJ*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Job Description:*

·         Strong experience as a middleware administrator for JBoss 5 and
JBoss 6

·         Strong experience installing and configuring JBoss

·         Experience integrating JBoss with web servers (apache) and
databases (Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB)

·         Experience installing and managing certificates on a JBoss server

·         Experience in Back-up/recovery methodology, clustering and high
availability strategies

·         Experience in identifying and troubleshooting system outages,
installation issues, and application code running JBoss applications in a
Linux or Windows environment

·         Experience with Linux, and Linux administration

·         Experience with other web / app servers including Apache, Tomcat,
etc.

·         Experience with databases including Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB

·         Knowledge of application monitoring and development tools such as
Splunk and Nagios

·         Experience with AWS Cloud

*Best Regards,*

Ranjith Vemula

Ph: 408-868-2905 | Email: ranjith.vem...@themesoft.com
<smith...@themesoft.com>

THEMESOFT, INC*. | **www.themesoft.com* <http://www.themesoft.com/>

MBE &WBENC Certified Minority-Woman Owned Business
Celebrating a Decade of Providing Innovative Staffing Solutions