Please send resume to ami...@idctechnologies.com
*Title- Sr. Java Developer *
*Location- St Louis, MO*
*Phone and Skype*
*Duration- 6 months *
*PURPOSE OF THE POSITION*
The Sr. Java Developer will work with scrum masters, functional analysts,
and other technical analysts to understand business requirements, design
and build scalable solutions using Java/JEE frameworks to successfully
implement requirements that meet business needs. The candidate also may
need to support the existing software solutions.
*SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:*
This Role will be responsible for
· Guiding a team of 8 to 10 members globally
· Assist in the development of junior level staff members
· Solving technical issues understanding business requirements and
*ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
· Design and develop scalable technical implementations.
· Provide support for existing software solutions.
· Work closely with globally distributed business analysts and
architects to build an effective software solution.
· Mentor other team members.
· Improve the code quality with effective testing and review
Bachelors/Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of hands on development experience in Java/Java EE.
· Experience in Java abstractions and modular code.
· Experience in unit test frameworks like JUnit.
· Experience in REST service technologies like JAX-RS, OData, Raml,
· Ability to provide solutions based on the business requirements.
· Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams.
· Ability to work with global teams and a flexible work schedule.
· Must have excellent problem solving skills and be customer
· Excellent communication skills.
· Experience with Agile methodology and Jira issue tracking
· Experience with Source Control Management (SCM) like Git.
Knowledge in Solr, Elasticsearch, Cassandra and KIE (Drools).
*Thanks and Regards,*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035*
*Email: **ami...@idctechnologies.com* <ami...@idctechnologies.com>
*408-459-3314 Web: **www.idctechnologies.com*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.