Dear Associates,

Greetings from SAIBERSYS INC.

We have excellent Consultants available on contract basis for your direct
client requirements.

Feel free to call me at 9728199088 for details and discussions. Add me to
your mailing list and send all relevant requirements to g...@saibersys.com.

TITLE  NAME VISA STATUS LOCATION RELOCATION
QA ENGINEER SRAVANI H1B  North Richland Hills, TX YES
UI DEVELOPER Ajay krishna voruganty H1B Madison, WI YES
DOT NET Chandrahasa Voddhineni H1B Tempe, AZ YES
HYPERION koushik kommineni  <koushikk1...@gmail.com> H1B Torrance CA     YES

--
Feel free to contact me for further details
Thanks,