Kindly let you know if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: Hadoop Lead/Architect Developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Client WILL Skype interview but we really would like people local.*
*MUST have GREAT communication.*
Ecommerce client looking for a Data Scientist with specialization in
Cassandra/Hadoop. Client is switching from Oracle to noSQL and looking for
a Sr. Lead/Architect to consult during the transition.
They don't have to have everything. If you have a strong Cassandra
candidate, please send if they don't have all below:
Official Job description below.
*Core Competencies & Accomplishments: *
- Requires extensive experience in application design and development
- Requires extensive experience in service bus design and development
(TIBCO, MQ, ETC)
- Requires extensive experience in design and development of integration
- Strong background with UNIX/Linux systems (RHEL, SLES, AIX, OEL)
- SQL development experience (Oracle, MySQL, PostreSQL) and NoSQL
technology (Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Expert knowledge and experience with application architectures and
design (SOA, SOAP, REST, Gang of Four)
- Demonstrated expertise with modern development languages (Java,
Python, Ruby, Objective C) and frameworks (Spring, Rails, Struts)
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture frameworks and processes
(TOGAF, FEA, Zachmann)
- Professional experience managing projects and development with agile
software development methodologies, automated testing, and shared services
- Experience with cloud technologies, providers and application design
- Success implementing application monitoring and instrumentation to
ensure reliability and enablement of CICD concepts and practice.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT Security best practices and integration
with application authorization and access
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.