This is Mazhar Khan from Systel one of Americas premiere staffing
organization. This mail is in regards to a career opportunity with one of
our clients, we are currently looking for tech savvy professionals in *Java
Developer **at* * Sunnyvale, CA*
*In-person interview required on 1/23 at San Jose office.*
*Position: Java Developer*
*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
· Participate in the design and development of WWDR’s *web-based
applications* and *Web services* using* Core Java* and related technologies
· Collaborate with other team members to analyze business
requirements and contribute to functional requirements
· Evaluate, maintain and improve existing code base to ensure that
it is properly structured and utilize software engineering best practices.
· Troubleshoot, identify and research reported issues, and have the
ability to provide recommendations by comparing advantages and
disadvantages of various solutions.
· 7+ years of experience in designing and developing large-scale
web-based applications using *Core Java and J2EE Technologies **(Mandatory)*
*Note - All concept (Multi-Threading etc) within both the technologies
and JEE Technologies)** needs to be excellent. *
· Strong experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design
· Experience with XML, JSON, REST *(Mandatory)*
· Experience with data modeling, relational database, SQL
· Familiar with OS X and Linux
· Knowledge in Tomcat, Jetty
· Knowledge in web security a plus
· Experience with Agile development
· Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic development
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
Systel is a professional services organization providing IT staff
augmentation, IT product development and Business process outsourcing
services. Through our 18 years of existence we have delivered to the
expectations of the largest System Integrators and Fortune 1000 companies.
IT Staffing Services has been Systel’s core competency, and over the past
few years Systel has added and groomed its capabilities for IT application
development & maintenance, testing and BPO services. Systel is currently
investing in product developments for Health Care and E-Governance domains,
it has also recently launched a major initiative on the social media
platform. Some of our key achievements are:
· Awarded Regional Supplier of the Year NMSDC
· Certified MBE from Georgia Minority Supplier Development council
· Prime vendor status for 3 fortune 500 companies
· Excellence in E-governance Award
*SYSTEL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
Gmail : kmazhar...@gmail.com
Yahoo : mazhar...@yahoo.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.