*Hi,*

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Java Fullstack*

*Atlanta GA*

*12+ Months*

·         8+ years of experience in full-stack software development,
preferably using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, database technologies.

·         Experience developing web applications ( expertise in all/most of
these ) - Spring MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, SOA, JPA

·         Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems with
expertise in Bash, Perl, PHP, Python

·         Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful,
JAX-WS, Web Services)

·         Experience with front-end technologies such as Javascript, HTML5,
CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Web Components, NodeJS

·         Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, etc.)

·         Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM,
Grunt, Git, Chef, Cloud Foundry, etc.)

·         Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database is a plus

·         Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and
Java coding principles

·         Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and
componentization approaches and security protocols

·         Strong technical and analytical skills

·         Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
troubleshooting skills.

·         Strong attention to details

*Desired Characteristics*

·         Experience working with GIT, Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web
Services

·         Experience developing applications using reactive frameworks like
nodejs, Spring Boot, Play or a solid experience building applications on
top of RESTful APIs and micro services.

·         Ability write unit tests(TDD practices) for backend and frontend
services

·         Experience with any of these frameworks or programming paradigms:
Play, Akka, API Gateways, Reactive Programming, Java NIO

·         Experience with API and micro services development with exposure
to using a 12-factor apps

·         Experience Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark or IOT will
be a bonus

·         Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly
available applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku,
etc.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted