Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
· 8+ years of experience in full-stack software development,
preferably using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, database technologies.
· Experience developing web applications ( expertise in all/most of
these ) - Spring MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, SOA, JPA
· Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems with
expertise in Bash, Perl, PHP, Python
· Experience developing web applications (Spring MVC, RESTful,
JAX-WS, Web Services)
CSS, jQuery, AngularJS, Web Components, NodeJS
· Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, etc.)
· Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM,
Grunt, Git, Chef, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
· Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database is a plus
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and
Java coding principles
· Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and
componentization approaches and security protocols
· Strong technical and analytical skills
· Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and
· Strong attention to details
· Experience working with GIT, Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web
· Experience developing applications using reactive frameworks like
nodejs, Spring Boot, Play or a solid experience building applications on
top of RESTful APIs and micro services.
· Ability write unit tests(TDD practices) for backend and frontend
· Experience with any of these frameworks or programming paradigms:
Play, Akka, API Gateways, Reactive Programming, Java NIO
· Experience with API and micro services development with exposure
to using a 12-factor apps
· Experience Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark or IOT will
be a bonus
· Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly
available applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku,
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.