Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Title: ASIC Designer*
*Location: Allentown, PA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
*JOB DUTIES: *
· Part of client's SOC design team with focus on SOC design
implementation collaborating with Design Verification and Physical Design
· Integration of IP into SOC infrastructure and design of RTL
components in support of SOC and IP requirements.
· Synthesis and timing analysis of SOC and IP design components.
· Timing constraint development and timing closure with Physical
· Design check including logical equivalence, clock domain
crossing, and power rule checks. Post-silicon activities including bring-up
*Key Responsibilities: *
· Integration of client and third-party IP
· RTL design in Verilog
· RTL-based lint checking
· Synopsys tool flow expertise
· Synthesis with timing driven placement and design for power (DFP)
· Static timing analysis and constraint development •
· Development of up and power rule checking for multi-voltage
domain designs using VC Static
· Formal verification of synthesized netlists using Formality
· Clock domain crossing (CDC) analysis using 0in
*Education Requirements: *
• Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Electrical or Computer
Engineering Skills and Experience Requirements:
· Five or more years of ASIC or IP design experience (outside
· Experience with Synopsys ASIC design tools (synthesis,
simulation, equivalence checking, static timing analysis) •
· Understanding of ASIC design flow •
· Scripting, Linux/Unix environment •
· Basic knowledge of physical design (PD) process •
· Strong organization and multitasking, as well as problem solving
and analytical skills are a must •
· Must be a self-starter and able to independently drive tasks to
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.