Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume ASAP/IMMEDIATE
*Title: ATG Developer*
*Location: Plano, Texas*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
There are 3 ATG needs which we need to close by Feb 1st ( 2 BCC & 1
checkout ) & then by March 1st 10 ATG Dev ( combination of BCC & Checkout )
- Should be solid ATG developer
- Have Led 1-2 projects as ATG leads
- Excellent communication skills
*Sr. ATG Developer*
Main duties and responsibilities: The purpose of this project is to enhance
the existing application with rich set of new features and modifying
existing features in order to improve customer experience
• Involve in requirements analysis and effort estimation for the project
• Involve in technical design of the Release requirements
• Involve in development and providing technical assistance to the
• Coordinate with the client to fill the gaps in terms of requirements and
design and own technical delivery
• Coordinate with offshore team to get the search requirements delivered on
time without any major technical issues
• Primarily work on Checkout, Browse, and Assortment Planning part of
JCPenney application which includes changes that are part of Home page,
category page, department page, Gallery/search page, product page
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.