*Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Software Engineer IV – Java Engineer*
Local candidates are preferred, however candidates willing to relocate on
their own dime in timely manner will not be ruled out. Worker must sit in
*Primary Job Responsibilities:*
The clients’ Credit team is looking for a self-motivated senior Java
engineer to join the team and help build low-latency, high-throughput web
services to help us continue to grow the Credit portfolio globally.
Clients’ Credit continues to grow at an aggressive rate continuing to be
the #1 growth opportunity for the company. As a software engineer you will
assist us in building components that will power the next generation of
*Primary Job Responsibilities *
• Participate in design, development, implementation, and testing of
• Implement shared components and frameworks using Java in a Linux/Solaris
• Work in an agile environment interacting with architects, cross
functional engineering teams, Product Management, QA, and Operations teams
to ensure we develop the correct product for the job at hand.
• Be able to understand and contribute to technical domain architecture.
• Enhance and maintain existing product capabilities.
• Play an active role in providing feedback on new processes through design
and code reviews.
• Knowledge of automated functional testing.
• Strong Java skills with knowledge of* JVM tuning and Java best practices.*
• Understand the *concepts around concurrency and transactions.*
• Knowledge of distributed systems software design and understanding of *TCP
fundamentals, computer architecture, storage and IO subsystems. *
• Knowledge of *JAX-RS*
• Experience with dependency injection *frameworks (Spring, CDI, Guice,
• Experience with *object-relational mapping technologies (Hibernate, JPA
• Experience with the *maven build tool.*
• SQL experience (preferably Oracle).
• Understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts.
• Understands security concepts and tooling including but not limited to
PKI, Cryptography, along with how those apply to web concepts (HTTP(S),
SSL/TLS, certificates etc)
*West Coast Consulting, LLC **Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800
*Fax – 714 844 9091 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.