*I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for PeopleSoft HCM
Developer w/Lead exp in Washington, DC. Please Let Me Know If you have
available candidate, please reply with their word resume, location, rate
and contact number.Please send the resumes at r...@cncconsulting.com
<r...@cncconsulting.com>Job Title: PeopleSoft HCM Developer w/Lead
expLocation: Washington, DCDuration: 2 yearsThis is scheduled to last 2
years+ and has a Lead element to it. We are looking for PS 9.1 or 9.2 HCM
full lifecycle development, product support and enhancement, new
development and the ability to work with Users/Stakeholders to ensure
accurate requirements.*

*Thanks,Raj Chouhan - IT recruiter...@cncconsulting.com
<r...@cncconsulting.com>*