Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to ph...@appsfusion.com
*Hybris Developer / Tech Lead *
*Responsibilities & duties (Mandatory)
· Participate in low level design doc with TL/Architect.
· Hybris Hands on Technical lead / Sr Developer
· Conduct system analysis and development with limited support from
· Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements
to task specifications for junior programmers.
· Responsible for analysis of user stories, estimation for use
· Responding promptly and professionally to sprint planning and
delivery of user stories and be responsible for deliverables of user
stories assigned to team.
· Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of
software systems to achieve the project deliverables using Agile
· Strong and effective inter--personal and communication skills
and the ability to interact professionally with clients and project team.
· Provide assistance to testers and support them as needed to
determine system problems.
· Conduct unit testing and system integration testing.
· Participate in regression testing and UAT.
· Supports the applications after project go live.
*Work experience & skills (Mandatory)
*(including minimum years of experience required for each skill)*
· Working knowledge of Hybris, PCM, Templates Templates,
Components, Bundles, Workflow, Customization
· Total IT experience – 8 +years
· Hybris Experience – 5 +
· Hands-on experience in web/internet technologies including: Java,
SQL, Linux, JBoss, Websphere, Apache, web services, middleware and open
source packages/libraries. eCommerce platforms and Web Content Management
· Good understanding of Digital Experience, Content Management, &
· Experience with web/internet technologies including: Java, J2EE,
· Knowledge of SOA using SOAP and REST APIs and eCommerce
platforms like Hybris a plus
· Very good organization, verbal / written communication.
· Hands on Knowledge of eCommerce Platform Hybris or related
· Knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies, Web Analytics (Site Catalyst),
Video Platform (BrightCove)
· Hands On Knowledge of Endeca Search or related technology
*Thanks & Regards*
*APPS FUSION INC*
Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104
[image: image001] [image: image002]
*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*
Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.