Security Business Analyst
Candidate can work either in *Minneapolis, MN / Denver, CO*
*12 Months COntract*
· *Experience with technical projects that have security
· *Experience with large data center types of projects.*
· *Experience analyzing, defining, creating requirements and
*Security Business Analyst x 4 (5270211)*
*Minneapolis, MN / Denver, CO12 months Contract*
**upon offer, candidates must complete a background and drug screen**
*Summary:* This position requires business process and systems analysis or
engineer, security, and project management experience in large data center,
enterprise, or managed service provider environments.
· Leading conversations and asking questions from business process,
policy and guideline owners to define the specific business and technical
requirements for project success including success criteria and project
· Analyzing, identifying, tracking, and managing relevant metadata
(e.g. server IDs, application IDs, IPs, NIC configurations, load-balancing,
clustering, physical/virtual locations, support contacts, etc.) about each
device, server, and application
· Driving research at a level appropriate to identify all
configurations or users impacted by a server or device change
· Collaborating and communicating effectively with numerous
individuals across all IT teams (e.g. data center, server, storage,
back-up, network, applications, monitoring, security, etc.) to identify and
· Strategize, plan, schedule, and coordinate migrations and testing.
· Creating and executing detailed task plans with the end-to-end
project manager and project core team and other IT leads.
· Scheduling and tracking changes within ITSM Change Control and
Remedy Support tools.
· Representing changes during regular change management reviews
· Must have excellent experience in determining the business
requirements for technical projects with security implications.
· Experience with business processes and systems with large data
centers at an enterprise level.
· Experience going from the requirement phase to working through
the testing phase of a project.
· Experience working through issues until resolved.
· Experience with change management.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.