*HI BUSINESS PARTNERS,*

*
THIS IS SUBASH CHANDRA, - RECRUITMENT AND RESOURCES FROM KEEN INFOTEK , INC.
** **

Description :*

Below is an immediate back fill position with direct client.

Let me know if you have anyone strong and can start immediately.

Please respond with word resume, contact number, location, availability and
expected bill rate.

ONLY LOCALS TO CHICAGO WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!

*Immediate Start

Downtown Chicago, Long Term
*
*Here is the requirements,*
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or
equivalent.
Experience
• 5+ years experience in developing web applications using Java, J2EE, and
XML
• Experience with J2EE web development including Spring, Struts 2.0,
Hibernate, Web Services, and Solr
Role specific abilities/skills
• Passion for the customer and technology
• Proven results oriented person with a delivery focus – especially in the
areas of writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code
• Ability to adapt to new development environments, changing business
requirements and learning new systems highly desired
• Deep understanding of web services software architectural and design
issues.
• Works well in a collaborative, agile development environment.
• Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced
environment
• Leader in open-source Java software is a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal skills, leadership.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Subash** Chandra**
**Sr. Recruiter**
**Keen Infotek,inc** **|| Keen Education Services || Bell University* *||*
*710 E || Ogden Ave || Suite #300 || Naperville || IL 60563 ||
Ph: *630-544-5710 Ext : 1032 *|| Fax: **(630) 206-0325 **||
**Email: sub...@keeninfotek.com ||
**www.keeninfotek.com*<http://www.tekpartner.com/>
*  *
http://www.linkedin.com/in/subashchandra
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address /
addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or
domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.