As discussed, here is the Java position details…
Start date: asap - *EAD,GC,USC !! photo id !! 2 professional references !!*
Duration: At least 6 months, but likely more. Project will continue into
2017 and likely beyond. Contract to hire Role
Location: Norfolk VA or Atlanta GA
We’ll use a DevOps model and Agile methodology, so candidates with this
experience would be a bonus. Also, they should be temp-to-hire type of
· Working experience writing code using Java/J2EE is required.
· Experience using frameworks such as Spring is required.
· Experience with Hibernate or other ORM technologies is an asset.
· Experience with Code Coverage and profiling/performance tuning
technologies is required.
· Experience with UML and design patterns is required.
· Experience Implementing integrations via Web Services/Queues with
external & internal systems and following SOA principles is required.
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.