*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Lead Android Developer *
*Location: Stamford, CT*
*Type of hire: 12+ months Contract *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
*Note: Send me the consultant who is having lead experience*
Our client is seeking a Lead Android Developer with experience designing
and implementing scalable mobile solutions. The ideal candidate will bring
both strategic vision and solid execution skills to create native
applications for Android devices. This is a full-time permanent position.
· Design and develop native mobile applications for Android using
RESTful web services.
· Implement interactions with mobile devices via BLE.
· Work with UX Designers, Mobile Architects and other Developers to
build mobile solutions
· Provide development estimates and participate in project planning
· May lead other developers as project progresses
· Responsible for detailed design and design reviews with peers and
cross functional team
· Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends
· Work as part of an agile team on leading edge technologies
*Skills and Experience:*
· 4+ years experience developing native Android applications
· Excellent working knowledge of Android technologies:
o Android SDK
o Android Studio
o Gradle build system
· Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to
server side systems
· Good understanding of software development best practices
· Experience working in an agile environment
· Working knowledge of SCM with strong emphasis on Git and proper
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.