Need your support on the below on high priority. Kindly share the resumes
to *lavan...@systelinc.com <lavan...@systelinc.com>*
*Role:* Lead Developer - MS Digital Content Management (DevOps)
*Duration:* 6+ Months
*Work Location:* San Francisco, CA
*Total experience in required Skills (in Years):* 5-8
· As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development,
support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
· You should have good experience in application of standard
software development principles.
· You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable
of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
· You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development
technology/ programming language.
· You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests
from team members and customers.
· You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in
· Experience in implementing Continuous Integration, Delivery and
Deployment using tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Selenium etc
· Hands on experience working Cloud based infrastructure.
· Knowledge on Infrastructure configuration automation tools like
· Should be able to create and modify existing scripts to automate
infrastructure creation process.
· Should have experience installing configuring monitoring tools
like SumoLogic, NewRelic etc.
· Any experience in Containers like Docker is definitely a plus
*Key skills required for the job are:*
• DevOps - Continuous Delivery
*Mandatory Skills:* XML Enterprise Content Management, CSS, XML, ASP.NET,
.NET, C# - CSharp-Programming, XHTML
Phone : 678-250-9846
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.